- +49(0)211-38 414-0
GTC - Hotel Bellevue Düsseldorf - General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions pertaining to Hotel Bellevue, Luisenstr. 98, 40215 Düsseldorf
1) These terms and conditions apply to contracts for the leasing of hotel rooms for accommodation, including all deliveries and services of the hotel provided to the customer.
2) The subletting or re-letting of the rooms and their use for purposes other than accommodation requires the hotel’s written consent.
ROOM PROVISION, ROOM AWARD, ROOM RETURN, CHECK-IN, CHECKOUT TIMES
Check-in: from 02:00 p.m.
Check-out: until 11:00 a.m.
(Earlier check-in and later check-out possible.)
For any later usage of the room, the hotel may charge compensation:
Until 06.00p.m. 50% of the regular room rate for this day, after 06.00p.m. 100% of the regular room rate for this day.
The hotel is free to prove higher financial damage and charge this to the customer.
SERVICES, PRICES, PAYMENT
1) The hotel is obliged to keep the hotel rooms ordered by the customer ready for use, and to provide other agreed upon services.
2) The customer is obliged to pay prices agreed upon for room delivery and other services used. This also applies to services (such as drinks, copies, etc.) rendered on the basis of this contract and / or in connection with the contractual accommodation of guests, visitors, etc. of the hotel.
3) The agreed upon prices include the respective statutory value added tax.
CREDIT CARD GUARANTEE
All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card that is approved for payment by the client.
The credit card guarantee includes the following information:
Credit card number
Validity of credit card
Signature of the credit card holder
The credit card guarantee provides for the full amount of the cancellation and / or no-show fees according to the booking conditions in his accommodation.
In the event that the customer’s credit card is not valid or has not been approved, the hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation in question or the entire accommodation contract, regardless of whether the reservation order has been booked directly or through various online reservation systems , Reservations without warranties may be accepted except during trade fairs, if the hotel has given its written consent. Such reservations will only be held until 6:00 pm of the day of arrival and will be canceled free of charge until 6:00 pm local time for non-arrival. A claim to accommodation no longer exists. In case of later arrivals, we ask for a telephone number or a written notification to guarantee that the room will be kept free.
Accepted payment methods
Accepted credit cards
EC Electronic Cash
MASTER CARD / EUROCARD
Booking guarantee and cost assumption by companies
In the case of a company guarantee statement, the respective company is liable for the full amount of the applicable cancellation or no-show fees with a duty to pay, regardless of whether the company has a cost override or if the company guest is a self-payer. Invoices are payable within 8 days of the invoice date or within the payment period specified separately in the accommodation contract. If a cost transfer by a company is supposed to take place, a written confirmation of the cost is required. Invoices are payable within 8 days of the invoice date or within the payment period specified separately in the accommodation contract. 1 TO 6 MONTHS CANCELLATION PERIOD BEFORE ARRIVAL DATE
Bookings with a free cancellation period up to 6 months
THE DAY BEFORE THE DATE OF ARRIVAL UP UNTIL 12:00a.m. LOCAL TIME
For all the cancellation deadlines stated above, based on the individually confirmed cancellation conditions in the contract between Hotel Bellevue and the hotel guest, the hotel claims 90% of the full reservation amount in case of late cancellation.
In case of a no-show, the claim on part of the hotel applies to the full nightly rate.
FROM 6 MONTHS UP UNTIL THE DAY BEFORE THE DATE OF ARRIVAL
BEFORE ARRIVING DATE UNTIL 12:00a.m. LOCAL TIME
Before the date of arrival until 12:00a.m. local time
For the cancellation periods stated above, based on the individually confirmed cancellation conditions in accommodation contract between Elite Hotel and the guest, the hotel claims 80% of the full amount of the reservation in case of late cancellation.
In the case of a no show the claim on part of the hotel applies to the full overnight price.
Subject: Bookings with a free cancellation period between 6 months and 24 months
After the 6 months free cancellation period onwards up to the day before the date of arrival the claim on part of the hotel amounts to 50% of the full reservation price up to 2 months before the date of arrival. After this time, up to 100% of the reservation amount can be charged.
In the case of a no show, the claim on the part of the hotel applies to the full reservation amount.
§3 Free cancellation after reservation confirmation is no longer possible
If this booking condition is chosen both in the case of cancellation and in case of a no show, the claim on the part of the hotel applies equally to the full reservation amount.
Exclusive cancellation policy
These cancellation conditions apply to exclusive trade fairs and events and are accordingly indicated separately in the accommodation contract.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR GROUP BOOKINGS OUTSIDE TRADE FAIR TIMES
All group reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card. If the customer is not in possession of a credit card, a down payment can be agreed and accepted as a guarantee.
Free Cancellation Period in case of a complete group booking cancellation: 4 weeks before the arrival date. In case of late cancellation the hotel claims up to 50% of the reservation amount. This applies until 14 days before arrival.
After this time up to 80% of the reservation amount can be charged.
In the case of a no show, the hotel claims the full reservation amount.
DEFECTS & LIABILITY
Defects and liability
1. Should defects in deliveries or services of the hotel occur, the customer must immediately – in any case before departure – complain, so that the hotel may be given the opportunity to remedy the situation as quickly as possible, or to establish the contractual conformity of deliveries and services. The customer is obliged to contribute what is reasonable for him and otherwise to minimize any possible damage.
2. Wake-up calls are executed by the hotel using the usual care. In the case of non-execution, claims for damages are excluded, unless the hotel has acted grossly negligent or intentional.
3. Messages, mail and consignments for the customer are treated with due care. The hotel accepts the delivery, storage and – if requested – reimbursement of the same. In the event of non-performance or poor performance, compensation claims are excluded, unless the hotel has acted intentionally or through gross negligence.
4. In addition, the liability of the hotel in the non-performance-related area is limited to performance defects based on intent or gross negligence of the hotel. This also applies in particular to claims for warranted characteristics and culpability upon conclusion of the contract.
1) All above cancellation and cancellation fees are in accordance with the accommodation contract provisions in § 535 sentence 2 and § 552 sentence 2 BGB.
2) Place of fulfillment and payment is Dusseldorf.
3. The exclusive place of jurisdiction also for check and bill of exchange disputes is the court of the place of performance mentioned in clause VII.2). Its jurisdiction is hereby also agreed in relation to those customers who fulfill the requirements of paragraph 38 (1) ZPO and / or who have no general place of jurisdiction in Germany (although the latter is also entitled to lodge a complaint with the latter in the general place of jurisdiction of the customer abroad.
4) German law applies.
5) Should individual provisions of the contract for the rental of hotel rooms and / or these terms and conditions be or become ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
Bellevue Hotelbetriebsgesellschaft mbH
Owner: Shoufang Chen-Hung
IBAN number: DE68 3005 0110 1006 0908
Swift Code: DUSSDEDXXX